We are currently looking to hire a Content Manger in the following markets:
- North Orlando (Seminole county)
Works from home, finding and adding new listings and events to the directory and calendar. The workload can vary from week to week and month to month, but it is expected that the candidate will work 5 days a week, an average of 10-15 hours each week. Some weeks it may be more, and some weeks it may be less. 100% of the work is on a computer and work can be done any time of day that is convenient for content manager.
- Searching and finding family-friendly events around the market
- Adding new listings to the directory
- Adding new events to the calendar
- Reviewing approving/adding all listings submissions, emails, and Facebook posts regarding website content (listings or events)
- Verifying and updating existing listings in the directory
- Verifying and updating recurring/existing events in the calendar
- Creating and sending out the weekly events email
- Managing and Posting on Facebook page (some markets only)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Detail Oriented – is able to follow the Fun4USKids guidelines and proof work.
- Writing and Editing Skills - basic style and grammar rules, and should have the ability to condense information into a readable format.
- Technical Skills – comfortable learning new software, searching the internet and using social media.
- Organization Skills – must be able to manage own time, and get work done without supervision of follow-up.
- $250-$700/month (depending on the market size) - Will be paid as a contract worker and will need to send us an invoice each month.
- FREE tickets to movie premieres and local family events when available
Interested candidates should fill out the form below with your qualifications.