- Seminole County
Finding and adding new events to the calendar and seasonal pages in the directory, verifying listings in the directory, plus creating and sending two email newsletters a week. The candidate will be expected to work 3-5 days a week for an average of 12 hours a week.
All work may be completed at home or any location that has access to the internet. All computer work can be done any time of day that is convenient for candidate. However, the candidate must have some availability Monday-Friday 9am-5pm for initial online training and must be able to attend monthly workshops which are held on Friday mornings (usually about 1 hour).
We provide a comprehensive training program, workshops and tons of support! Training will take approximately 6 weeks. There will be a 2-3 hour training session once a week with assigned work related to that training session each week. The training is cumulative, and each week builds on the previous week’s training and assigned work.
- Searching and finding family-friendly events and businesses around the market.
- Adding new events/listings to the calendar and directory.
- Reviewing approving/adding all listings submissions, emails, and Facebook posts regarding website content.
- Verifying and updating recurring/existing listings in the calendar and directory.
- Creating and sending out the weekly events emails.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must live in the market.
- Must be actively involved in local family activities.
- Interpersonal Skills – is outgoing, friendly, easy to work with and approachable.
- Detail Oriented – is able to follow the Fun4USKids guidelines and proof work.
- Communication Skills – speaking, listening, and writing effectively.
- Writing and Editing Skills - basic style and grammar rules, and should have the ability to condense information into a readable format.
- Technical Skills – comfortable learning new software, searching the internet and using social media.
- Organization Skills – must be able to manage own time, and get work done without supervision of follow-up.
- Will be paid as a contract worker and will need to send us an invoice each week during training and then once a month thereafter. Will be paid $100/week for the first 4 weeks of training. Invoice may be submitted once the required work for that week has been completed satisfactorily. Thereafter, will be paid $600/month at the end of the month.
- Tickets to local family events and attractions when available
Interested candidates should fill out the form below with your qualifications.