We are currently looking to hire content/sales managers in the following markets:
- San Antonio
Finding and adding new events to the calendar and seasonal pages in the directory, plus creating and sending two email newsletters a week. The candidate will work 5 days a week, an average of 8-15 hours each week depending on the market.
In addition, content manager will also sell ads on the website. There is no time requirement for selling ads, but the more time that is invested in selling ads, the more money that can be earned.
All work may be completed at home or any location that has access to the internet. All computer work can be done any time of day that is convenient for candidate. However, the candidate must have some availability Monday-Friday 9am-5pm for initial online training and must be able to attend monthly workshops which are held on Friday mornings (usually about 1 hour). In addition, candidate must be available during the work day to reply to emails and make phone calls to potential advertisers during regular business hours.
We provide a comprehensive training program, templates, sales leads, workshops and tons of support!
- Searching and finding family-friendly events around the market
- Adding new events to the calendar
- Reviewing approving/adding all listings submissions, emails, and Facebook posts regarding website content (events)
- Verifying and updating recurring/existing events in the calendar
- Creating and sending out the weekly events email
- Selling advertisement to local businesses
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must live in the market.
- Must be actively involved in local family activities.
- Interpersonal Skills – is outgoing, friendly, easy to work with and approachable.
- Detail Oriented – is able to follow the Fun4USKids guidelines and proof work.
- Communication Skills – speaking, listening, and writing effectively.
- Writing and Editing Skills - basic style and grammar rules, and should have the ability to condense information into a readable format.
- Technical Skills – comfortable learning new software, searching the internet and using social media.
- Organization Skills – must be able to manage own time, and get work done without supervision of follow-up.
- Content Management Compensation: $400 - $700/month. Will be paid as a contract worker and will need to send us an invoice each month.
- FREE tickets to local family events and attractions when available
- Sales Management Compensation: 40% of all ads you sell. You get 40% of the initial ad, AND you get 40% every time that advertiser renews the ad.
Interested candidates should fill out the form below with your qualifications.