There are currently no Social Media Manager positions available an any markets.
Candidate will be responsible for growing and engaging Fun4SiteKids followers on all of our social media channels to build a strong social media presence.
- Build and execute social media strategy.
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Create interesting and engaging social media graphics/images.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Engage in conversations and answer questions on social media pages.
- Post and comment on relevant social media pages.
- Update social media page covers.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Build community outreach through attending and/or hosting events.
- Create, setup and run giveaways
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must live in the market
- Must be raising a child who is between 2 and 12 years old
- Interpersonal Skills – is outgoing, friendly, easy to work with and approachable.
- Technical Skills – comfortable with multiple social media platforms, SEO and willing to learn new software.
- Writing Skills – know how to write effective copy for different social media platforms.
- Organization Skills – able to plan, follow a schedule and get stuff done.
- Research Skills – need to keep up with the fast changing world of social media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being used to analyze performance.
- Problem Solving Skills – can figure out what is working and not working.
- Hourly rate ($15/hour) or flat fee for number of hours ($150/month)
- FREE tickets to family friendly events when available
Interested candidates should fill out the form below with your qualifications. Please include links to social media pages you currently manage or have managed in the past.