We are currently looking to hire social media managers in the following markets:
- Port Charlotte
- San Antonio
Candidate will be responsible for growing and engaging followers on our Facebook page to build a strong social media presence. We provide full training on what to post and how to schedule posts to Facebook.
- 4 posts a day
- Create social media graphics/images
- Answer questions and messages on Facebook
- Update social media page cover
- Run Facebook giveaways
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must live in the market.
- Must be actively involved in local family activities.
- Interpersonal Skills – is outgoing, friendly, easy to work with and approachable.
- Technical Skills – comfortable with Facebook and willing to learn new software.
- Writing Skills – correct spelling and follow grammar rules.
- Organization Skills – able to plan, follow a schedule and get stuff done.
- Research Skills – need to keep up with the fast changing world of social media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being used to analyze performance.
- Problem Solving Skills – can figure out what is working and not working.
- FREE tickets to family friendly events when available
Interested candidates should fill out the form below with your qualifications. Please include links to social media pages you currently manage or have managed in the past.