How Much Money Can I Make?
Franchisees make money by selling advertising to businesses that want to reach families in your market/community. You set your own rates, and negotiate your own deals for advertising. You may also negotiate trade deals such as tickets, goods, or services, in exchange for advertising. You keep 100% of the revenue from the ads you sell on your site. Fun 4 US Kids does not charge a royalty fee on ad sales because Fun 4 US Kids does not charge ANY royalty fees.
The following information is from Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD):
We have over 1000 different available ad spaces which can be classified into one of 6 groups of ads:
- High Visibility – (20 ad spaces) These ad spaces are visible on every page of the directory or on every page of the website. Most of our sites charge between $150 and $500 a month for these ad spaces.
- Home Page – (15 ad spaces) These ad spaces are visible on the home page. Most of our sites charge between $150 - $350 a month for these ad spaces
- Targeted – (over 300 ad spaces) These ad spaces allow advertisers to target their ads to site visitors visiting specific pages (for example, “Dance”) or specific sections (for example “Programs and Classes”) Most of our sites charge between $25 - $250 a month for these ad spaces
- Event – (10 ad spaces) These are ad spaces that are specifically for advertising events. Most sites charge between $20 and $100 per week for these ad spaces.
- Featured Listings – (Over 750 featured listings available.) This bumps a free listing to the top of the page and displays the website address for the business in the summary view. Most sites charge $100 - $300 per year for featured listings.
- Social Media – Franchisees may sell ads in their newsletters, and/or charge business for posts on their social media pages. Most sites charge between $15 and $100 per social media advertisement
We cannot guarantee any level of income. There are many factors which contribute to a franchisee’s overall sales; including, but not limited to:
- The level of site traffic on the website
- The amount of time and effort a franchisee spends trying to sell ads
- The quality and level of communication, service, and reputation of the franchisee
- The level of competition in the market
- Some franchisees may be able to charge higher rates than others depending on the conditions of their market
We recommend that you do some additional research by exploring market conditions in your geographic area to make your own projections.Back Next